Natterjack Construction was formed in late 2009.
After working for a sole developer / investor in partnership for 3 years Natterjack expanded into working for other investors as well, working both as contractor and often developer. Primarily a new homes constructor, our team also has experience in a great variety of building work including commercial, conversions and large refurbishments. Our average contractors are mainly residential development starting from £1m, we also build high specification one off houses for private clients.
We undertake every aspect of new build houses or larger scale building work for partners, investors, private clients and developers.
- Finding sites and advising on likely build costs, re-sale values, identifying issues and dealing with purchase negotiation.
- Leading the design team through the process of getting sites ready for construction. As a contractor we understand which design changes can cut costs without compromising quality.
Dismissing conditions as part of the above process.
- Specifying sites to provide maximum appeal to buyers for minimum outlay.
- Building sites out under either Design and Build or Traditional contracts.
- Signing off conditions, marketing and staging finished homes. We also have contacts who may wish to buy off plan as a bulk purchase for buy to let purposes.
We build out developments for small developers offering our help and advice to maximise your profitability and take over the bulk of the work for you.
We build directly under our own brand and offer a return on your investment, click here to read more.
We can build one off houses to a high specification and level of finish.
We are currently looking for further investment for future sites.
We return 35% on investment plus a further share of profits if the site exceeds expectations.
The average development takes two years from start to finish. Agreements with investors are on a site by site basis leaving your investment secure against the site value and in a company formed solely for that development. Potential investors should preferably have some experience in property development, minimum investment £250k per site. We currently require up to £20m to invest in future projects. Please contact Ed for more information and our latest prospectus.
We are always looking for more sites for ourselves and our partners.
We can buy subject to planning or unconditionally, with or without planning. We are interested in brownfield and infill sites and greenfield sites of a minimum Gross Development Value of £2m.